Sirius Dog Sanctuary is home to over 170 stray dogs that have been abandoned in Cyprus. The sanctuary is run by a group of volunteers, without any government funding, relying on charitable donations from the public.
- Drive straight through Limassol on the Motorway.
- Exit at Junction 19 - the Moni junction.
- At the T junction, turn left and drive over the motorway.
- Drive past the Kiosk on your left and the Petrol Station on your right.
- Approximately 250 metres past the Kiosk, on the left hand side, you will see the sign for a Church.
- Turn left onto the dirt track - Ayiou Epiphaniou Street
- Continue along track for about 1 kilometre.
- There is a fork in the road, turn left down a small track, and you will see the Church in front of you.
- Take the road round to the left before the Church and follow the road down and you will find the Sanctuary.
- Exit at the Junction 19.
- Follow the road to the Kiosk on your Left.
- Follow instructions 5-9 above.